The far left obsession with political correctness could be the biggest legitimate criticism of liberalism. That the Dem party allows the far left to dictate policy is another.
The GOP has nothing to say about leftist PC, because they have their own more harsh version. They will defend a Roy Moore before they make the right choice for the country or even themselves. It's heresy not to accept whatever toxic lies Faux News upchucks.
I will paste in 10 points I made in an exchange with Tom Lowe. I can't call it a debate because he couldn't defend his position with facts or basic human empathy for those less fortunate.
It is politically incorrect for Republicans to:
1. Acknowledge that evolution is a fact and is imperative to use the term "theory" incorrectly.
2. Acknowledge that scientific consensus confirms that climate change is a fact.
3. Admit that trickle down economics only benefits the top 1%.
4. Agree that the the whole GOP economic package is destroying the middle class and driving jobs and industries off shore.
5. Admit that Trump is a Chicken Hawk and has no business being Commander in Chief of the US military, the power to deploy that military arbitrarily, and especially has his finger on the Nuclear Trigger.
6. Agree that Trump's antics on social media are un-Presidential and borders on treason. For the most powerful person on the planet to have petty arguments online with ordinary citizens proves that he is a malignant narcissist.
7. Admit that Trump is using the Office of the President of the United States for personal financial gain and to cover up tax fraud.
8. Agree that, at the very least, Trump inspires and empowers white supremacists and many other domestic hate groups.
9. Admit that McConnell is worse than Trump because he's the power behind the throne, even though McConnell himself is in the pockets of the Evangelicals. Of course, Ann Coulter is competing for that position.
10. Admit that the USA is becoming a pariah nation in the eyes of the rest of world, and it MATTERS!!!!!!