My own opinion
1. I can see this and because Bannon doesn't means he has no clue. It has to do with the die hard tea partiers and the older GOP stick by the GOP establishment without giving in .
2. tea party too.
4. tea party
5. older GOP
6. The establishment is what it is and directed by the President in charge and those pesky top lawmakers.
7. meaning that the staff didn't present itself the way Bannon saw it?
8. who knows what Trump was thinking, he didn't help the situation one bit. I think many thought that Bannon wanted Comey gone...apparently not.
9. You never get everything you ask for regardless of whom has majority.
10. too many GOP having different meanings of what the GOP is and does.
11. The Republicans haven't done anything constructive except make the rich richer.
12. Wrong Bannon! Ending DACA will kill any chance of a Republican win next year.
13. duh but who will do the jobs the US citizens don't want?
14. so un-American
15. How does Bannon think the US got it's citizens? Out of thin air?
16. He is right on this citizen first gets the job no H-1b visas unless a company is strapped for employees and I really believe there should be a cut off to how many for each company and not based on the size of the company.
17. i am not sure about this and that is a very bold statement for anyone to be making about the Catholic Church. I myself never would of said it.
18. meh who cares I know I don't.
19. trump is always in defense mode he has been that way since day one.
20. Give me a break on Bannon got it wrong and the President. Everyone else including the racist took it as a free pass. He said it in such a way that the meaning will always be questioned.
21. You don't always have to agree even the top lawmakers know this.
22. No you don't resign you get your point across.
24. he could have a good point
25. Apparently he is not keeping up with the investigation.
27. Yes he does! why else would you bring up DACA?
28. He never has criticized Russia for their actions he never has told the man off nor anything. He only accepted the new sanctions because i believe he did not create them which proves the point he is staying out of it period. not one peep. Because he hasn't said anything against them should be the biggest concern. The GOP seems to be in a bubble.
29. Bannon is right on this. China doesn't give a rats ass about the industry in the US neither do their care about all the theft going on with patents in China and the US has welcomed goods into the US using those stolen patents. This has to stop!
30. There is quite a few GOP that don't have hearts.
32. I don't think the man is as Republican as he claims. I do believe he is there to kill them off why else would you attack your own party as much as he has?
33. How wrong could you be?
34. I didn't want the man in a staff position in the first place so as far as I am concerned he did us all a good favor.
36. not like he could stop them because he couldn't.
37. Because no one liked him.
38. Bannon didn't understand his job.
39. and the reason as to why they don't give a damn about anyone but the top dogs they associate with. Everyone else can go to hell.
40. The President is supposed to be better than that. Trump never has been on social media.
41. It's not up to the president to write his own view on what free speech is or isn't. That is free speech and no man regardless of whom they are has a right to take that liberty away.
42. News media look out for the people as a whole in their own words you may not like what they say but as a people we have the right to defend them. Which tends to favor only those that worship the ground the President walks on as it stands right now. So UN-patriotic and un-American.
43. Trump hasn't tolled the line since day one and he never will.
44. BS - Hillary lost because of corruption in the election.
45. meh we will see.
46. Sanders never has pounced hard enough. He goes so far and quits. Is that is how he was told to act or something he invented?
47. His approval rating is in the gutter and the GOP needs to get their head out of their asses and think for once of the people by passing healthcare for all. Anything less of them is their own travesty.
48. Totally BS the people are sick of this crap. I am willing to bet we will even see a higher turnout to vote for independents too. The Democrats and dependents will get the votes. Lets hope we have a nice list to choose from.
What do you think?